Estate Planning Services You Can Trust
Planning for death is not an easy task. However, it does help prevent difficult situations later and will provide guidance to let others know your intentions. At Cynthia I. Waisman, P.A., we often encounter cases where no estate planning took place, and when assets are later discovered, an investigation must be done to locate possible relatives. This can become a stressful and daunting process for loved ones. With offices in Tampa and Clearwater, our attorney can help you create a proper estate plan that spells out your wishes in an effort to prevent unnecessary expenditures and lost time later.
Important Aspects Of Estate Planning
Many people don’t think about the following aspects of estate planning:
- Do you have any minor children, and have you arranged for someone to take care of them if you are incapacitated or deceased?
- If you are remarried, have you made provisions for your children and your new spouse when you pass away or become incapacitated? Or, if you are not married, but in a significant relationship, do you have a plan for your significant other to prevent your children from taking away his/her possessions?
- In the event you become incapacitated or ill, do you have a plan for someone to take care of you?
- Where are your assets located? Does anyone know whether you have a safe deposit box?
- Do you have a wish to be located near another deceased loved one at death?
- Who do you trust to take care of your affairs in the event you are unable to do so?
- Do you own a business and have certain goals for that business in the event that you can no longer take care of it or pass away?
- Do you have family members living outside of the United States who you want to receive part of your estate?
Creating Your Custom Plan
It is important to determine what estate planning tools are best suited for each individual depending on their circumstances. An estate plan should be periodically reviewed to make sure that it complies with updated laws. Detailed estate planning should be done in the state where you reside as each state has different laws. Each estate plan should be comprehensive and take into account the individual needs of each client. Our firm will help you create a custom plan that may include a will or living will, powers of attorney, trusts and other estate planning instruments.
Call Today For A Free Consultation
Contact our offices today to find out what estate planning is best for you. Call 727-219-9009 to arrange a free 10-minute consultation with a knowledgeable lawyer.